Monday, October 14, 2013

monday musings


Here it is Monday morning and I'm sitting here at work feeling like I'm just barely surviving lately, and wondering how to move beyond that to a life that feels like thriving. I need to do some more visioning around this, but I was reminded of the page above which gets at the kind of things I want more of in my life.

I want to have more energy, to feel healthier, to be able to move without it being SO HARD.
I want to feel more pro-active and less like I'm just clinging on by my fingers.
I want not to be mired in indecision and fog.
I want my house to be warm and welcoming. A refuge and not just a dusty pile of crap shoved into rooms.
I want a balance of alone time, and fun outings with friends.

I want the patience to allow myself time to create this life too. 

I've started working towards some of this. I try and balance recharge at home time, self-date nights, and social outings. More to do, and I need to manifest more in-person circles in my life, but this is a work in progress.

Started clearing out my house over the last few days. Really really looking at basically everything I own, and if I don't love it, or need it it's going either in the trash, or into the back of my car to be dropped off at Goodwill. 

Eat better. Move more. Drink more water. I'm trying.

Meanwhile, (and maybe it relates in a way), I've been feeling like I've been neglecting my scrapbooking lately so I'm working on a small-scale Week in My Life project this week. Even if I only get a handful of pictures each day, I think it might be good to really document where I'm at right now. And some craft time will be just the incentive to finish re-doing the new craft room!!

Onwards...




No comments:

Post a Comment