Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My word for October


Nest.

I am starting to think perhaps I will do better with monthly words, rather than one word for the whole year. Something relating to my attention span, or lack thereof I suppose.

So I was sitting there last night at self-date night eating my pizza (sadly no beer thanks to the cold pills) and pondering what word might be calling to me to dedicate October to. And then I remembered that strong pull I'd had earlier in the day to do some major cleaning and re-organizing in my house -- if I can ever get past this stupid cold and get some energy back -- in combination with my continuing exploration of my inner self... and it came to me. October is about nesting. About drawing comfortable things towards me, and letting go of the things that don't support me. 

We'll see how it goes over the next 31 days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment