Monday, March 31, 2014

monday meanderings

It's payday and I was feeling sort of craptastic this morning ... so what's a girl to do? Hello Amazon my old friend. OK so I only went a little nuts. And I had a gift card! See. I've been eyeing up that Cinch spiral binding machine for a while now. On the theory that I can take all that scrap paper littering up my house ... and all those free discards from my bookstore owning friend ... and put together some spiral books that I can sell -- either through friend's bookstore or etsy or both.

I tried the etsy thing  a while back when I was making blank cards. But selling individual cards is just not worth the time it takes to list, and the shipping costs etc. But perhaps some nice chunky scrap journals might do the trick. Of course there's every chance the binding machine will turn out to be just another dusty paperweight in my craft room. But I hope not.

I'm still way behind on my scrapbooking. But while I was in money spending mode I finally remembered to order a bunch of pictures I need to finish up some stuff from last December. So bonus points there. Now to find the time to excavate my craft table and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment