Monday, April 21, 2014

Lots of ups and downs over the last few days. I keep hearing and seeing "relax" and "accept" so trying to take the bad with the good.

We had our second live staged radio show reading last week. Those are SO much fun. Don't we look like we're having fun?


Last month we did a version of The Lottery. This month we lightened things up with three Faery Tales. I'm never sure what those folks who are just hanging out at the bookstore/cafe where we perform think of these things, but I do know WE have fun. So ... We've started recording them and at some point hope to have them up on the web and maybe someday even live broadcast. But we've a ways to go in working out the technical kinks.

That was Wednesday (for rehearsal) and Thursday (for the performance) nights.

Then Friday night I came home, ate my fast food, and crashed into bed at 7:30 and read the evening away. I should probably have gotten up at some point and done something constructive, but I didn't. Laze around in bed and then roll over and go to sleep is just so decadent!!

House and yard work Saturday.

Sunday I had high hopes for as the weather was lovely and it was Easter, but I spent the day in bed with a horrible headache. Managed to pull things together to go to my parents for Easter dinner. Yummy dinner and lazing in front of the TV helped put me on the road to recovery.

Then off to my friends for second dessert ... that turned into second dinner as well. I hadn't seen them in a while, so we ate and chatted and laughed and I got my birthday presents -- only three months late! This is what happens when people are busy, and things are on backorder! LOL But it was a wonderful mellow night and exactly what I needed to recover for the horrible headache earlier in the day.

So back at work today and trying to get the week off on the right foot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment